Looking after your wellbeing while staying at home
Staying at home for a long time can be difficult, frustrating and lonely for some people. You may start to feel unhappy.
It is important to remember to take care of your mind as well as your body. You should ask for support when you need it.
Stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media.
TIPS FOR PERSONS WITH STROKE / NON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (NCDs)
Stay at Home
- Observe social distancing
- Observe personal hygiene
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
Take your drugs as prescribed
- Take a lot of water , fruits and vegetables
- Speak to a Health professional
- if you have any difficulties or call contact center (MoI)311(about restrictions or 112 (about COVID19) Covid19 Info. WhatsApp number 0555311311 or SASNET-Ghana
Think about things you can do during your time at home as a person with Non Communicable Diseases like Stroke, Diabetes, Hypertension, etc
Keep yourself busy with activities such as cooking, meditating, reading, online learning, stroke & NCDs groups like the online Post Discharge Stroke Support (PDSS).
If you feel well enough you can do some exercise in your home or garden, especially aerobics exercises .
The Stroke Association Supportnetwork Ghana (SASNET – Ghana) and Ghana NCD (Non Communicable Disease) Alliance is asking everyone to stay safe and healthy.
Visit us at https://care.sasnetghana.org
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to the leadership and support of